Neighborhood House is the perfect location for your next event
With a variety of spaces, we can accommodate small & large events for any occasion. Learn more about our unique venue by exploring our individual spaces below.
The Great Hall
Space Rental Fee: $4,000
With 1,700 sq.ft. of bright, open space flanked by poured-pane glass windows, this banquet hall offers a standing capacity of 200. Boasting a private lobby area and baby grand piano, the Great Hall has hosted receptions, meetings, classes, fundraisers, concerts, rehearsals, and parties.
- Folding tables & chairs for 100 people
- Wood buffet table (47″ x 122″)
- Kawai baby grand piano
- Wireless Internet
- Audio/Visual equipment and technical/event staff available for an additional fee
- Kitchen space is available for catering prep, please note interest in your request
- The Great Hall lobby measures 15′ x 22′
- Please note the Great Hall is not air conditioned
Space Rental Fee: $6,000
Renovated in 2010, our 2,000-sq.ft. theater space offers a full audio package and lighting grid with instruments, backdrop curtains, and portable riser seating. With exposed brick walls, the space also includes a private dressing room with bath and shower, a rear crossover, and an eclectic mix of historic and contemporary elements. Offering a flexible seating capacity of 100–200, the space is suitable for performances, receptions, large-scale meetings, and concerts. Located on the 4th floor, the theater has an adjacent lobby with elevator access. Air conditioned.
- Rehearsal: you, your imagination and the room. No lights or sound equipment.
- Performance: includes technical production and any number of performances, invited or public audience.
- Performance organizer to provide all personnel, including production staff, box office and front of house, ushers, etc. We can recommend qualified technical staff and reserve the right to build staff costs into your contract.
- For receptions, conferences, and corporate or community events, please inquire about rates and details.
Christ Church Sanctuary
The 600 seats in this gem of Georgian architecture have hosted concerts, lectures, readings, and site-specific performances. The adjacent garden is also available for your reception needs. The church has additional options for audio-visual presentation as well as a Steinway piano. Dating to 1744, this nationally registered historic landmark offers daily tours in the sanctuary and burial ground. The active Episcopal parish hosts weekly worship and services for weddings, baptisms, and funerals.
- Hourly rehearsal rate available with booked evening performance only.
- Extended evening performance hours available.
- Dressing room space available in Neighborhood House.
- Please note the Church Sanctuary is not air conditioned.
Note: Secular events in the sanctuary are subject to parish review. Not a nonprofit? Fill out our request form about your event.
To request the Sanctuary for a sacred event (wedding, baptism, funeral) please contact the Christ Church Parish Administrator:
215-922-1685 x 21
This first floor room measures 13’ x 20’ and is available for meetings, readings, small rehearsals and auditions. It can accommodate 16 people for tabled meetings and up to 22 people for theater-style seating. There are three steps up at the entrance and air conditioning.
Adjacent to the Church, and across the street from Neighborhood House, the Garden is a beautifully kept space suitable for receptions, toasts, and small private dinners. We’ve also hosted film shoots, lectures, and site-specific performances.