Event Times:May 23rd 2017 @ 5:00pm – 7:30pm
Job Seekers: Free General Admission
INTER/VIEW Hiring Table: $150
INTER/VIEW Volunteer Table: $75
INTER/VIEW is an informal social impact jobs fair showcasing mission-oriented companies seeking talented people looking to do good on and off the job.
The companies at INTER/VIEW will showcase their cultures—and get to know you outside your resume. Employers, volunteer seekers, and job seekers are all welcome. Get your resume reviewed, your headshot taken, and find your next opportunity to do good in Philadelphia.
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities to give back as a part of your career
- Interested in using your skills to volunteer outside of your career
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
The jobs and opportunities available will highlight how you can do well and also do good—and not just at a nonprofit. The employers at INTER/VIEW are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at INTER/VIEW, your "fit" carries real weight.
WHY INTER/VIEW RULES:
- Suit & tie are optional
- Drop off your resume and get feedback
- Hang out during the event for networking, beer (21+), and snacks.
- Visit the photobooth for LinkedIn appropriate headshots
If you are a recruiter and looking to get involved with NET/WORK, please contact email@example.com for ways to participate. Recruiters are not welcome to register as “Job Seekers” and will be asked to leave the event if found to be negotiating with vendors and/or participants of the event.